Microbiology of Aerial Plant surfaces - Google книги
It is based on extensive patent-pending behavioral research at Harvard University and is used by a growing number of faculty and students at different universities. To get started, register as an instructor to set up your course and adopt this or another title, try out a live demo , or contact us for more information about adopting Perusall in your course. Skip to content.
- Follow Utrecht University.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Unleashed.
- Organic Nanostructures. Varenna Lectures.
- 1st Edition.
- Complete Book of Mixed Drinks, The (Revised Edition): More Than 1,000 Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Cocktails!
- The Rough Guide to Paris (14th Edition).
- Idol Food in Corinth: Jewish Background and Pauline Legacy;
Perusall turns often-skipped solitary reading assignments into engaging collective activities students don't want to miss. Students collectively annotate each reading — asking questions, responding to each other's questions, or sharing other perspectives or knowledge. Perusall's novel data analytics automatically grade these annotations to ensure that students complete the reading, and as an instructor, you get a classroom of fully prepared students every time.
Perusall provides you with a simple "confusion report" that summarizes areas your students misunderstood, disagreed with each other about, or were most engaged with — along with examples of the best annotations, so you can call out specific questions or individuals in class. Perusall encourages students to continue the conversation about the text even after they log off; when other students answer their questions, Perusall sends them an email summary, with the ability to respond without leaving their email client or smartphone.
There is no cost to use Perusall beyond the cost of purchasing the book.
Note: Students must purchase through Perusall to access the book in Perusall. This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
Upload Sign In Join. Home Books Science.
Save For Later. Create a List.
Microbiology of Aerial Plant surfaces by Academic Press. Summary Microbiology of Aerial Plant Surfaces is composed of papers presented at a meeting held at the University of Leeds in September, Read on the Scribd mobile app Download the free Scribd mobile app to read anytime, anywhere.
- Aerial Plant Surface Microbiology!
- Microbiology of aerial plant surfaces / edited by C. H. Dickinson, T. F. Preece.
- About Microbiology – Fungi.
- Microbiology of Aerial Plant surfaces.
- Nokia 6030.
- Islamic Faith in America.
- Aerial plant surface microbiology /;
Book Preview Microbiology of Aerial Plant surfaces. Start your free 30 days. Page 1 of 1.